Popular Posts

Friday, April 27, 2012

Update JN

Happy Friday to all of you!  A lot has been going on with JN ARTWORX this month.  I will have a studio to work in again at Bell Arts in Ventura.  I will be showing some of my work and other artists I represent.  There are a handful that are very diverse.  All mediums will be on display in my studio.  Sculpture, pen and ink, paintings, creative plants and flower arrangements, music by local musicians, something for everyone to see because its not all about my art.  Its about inspiring others in many ways.  So come on by after May to see what you haven't seen yet! Bell Arts is a special place with a lot of
 


L O V E. 










My art will be on display soon in a great space on Main Street more details soon, and LA, and San Diego. Since my return from NYC, I have been working on a few collections of art.  The L O V E collection  and new city skylines on canvas.  My art will be used for wallets, clothing, and murals in the next few months.  I want to say thank you to all of you who share my artwork amongst your friends and to Tracy Lee Stum, I have been working on some projects with her this year and more to come.  She is amazing and my mentor in art and in life. 

I am proud to be an artist!

JN

No comments:

Post a Comment